Samsung Note 10 Plus Dual (PTA-Approved)
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has a new design and features a new Infinity-O display with a hole for a front-facing camera. The Galaxy Note 10+ has the camera hole right in the centre, at the top of the display and we got used to the hole in a matter of hours. The display sports QHD+ resolution and has good viewing angles. The Galaxy Note 10+ boasts of Dolby Audio support and the stereo speakers do help to improve the content viewing experience.
- Body: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm, 196 grams, curved Gorilla Glass front and back, metal side frame.
- Screen: 6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED, 1440 x 3040px resolution; 19:9 aspect ratio; ~498ppi; HDR10+ support.
- Chipset (market dependent): Exynos 9825 (7nm) (in EMEA/LATAM): Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MP12. Snapdragon 855 (7nm): Octa-core CPU (1×2.8GHz & 3×2.4GHz Kryo Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 485 Silver); Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory: 12GB RAM, 256/512GB built-in UFS 3.0 storage.
- OS: One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12MP, 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length (77° FoV), dual pixel PDAF, OIS. Telephoto: 12MP, 1/3.6″ sensor, f/2.1 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length (45° FoV), PDAF, OIS. Ultra-wide: 16MP, f/2.2 aperture, 12mm equiv. focal length (123° FoV), fixed focus; 3D ToF VGA camera for depth information.
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; 2160p@30fps video recording.
- Battery: 4,300 mAh, 45W fast charging over Power Delivery 3.0 (25W charger supplied in the box).
- Misc: microSD card slot up to 1TB support; Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W; Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W; S-Pen stylus; Ultra-sonic under-display fingerprint reader; NFC; FM radio (USA & Canada only); Stereo loudspeakers; Samsung DeX support (desktop experience).
Aura Glow, Black, White